Welcome to VisiSpark IT Development!
At VisiSpark IT we are dedicated to finding solutions for any of our clients' IT needs.
From the simplest on-site solutions that are to be used in house to the most complex far reaching web site deployment we can produce a solution that meets any IT need.
Our philosophy is simple we will try to develop the needed IT solution within our organization but if there is a gap in our ability to fully establish our solution we will research the most effective resolution possible while still maintaining both our own organizations and our clients' morals and ethics.
A Not For Profit organization has asked us to build them a web site to interest and inform as large an audience as possible on a minimal budget.
- To establish as simple a site as possible that could be easily managed within the client's organization.
- Provide sub-domain host privileges from our own web host at a discounted rate.
- Train those in the client's organization to maintain site.
- Keep a line of communication open so that if any problems surface they can be easily resolved with as little amount of stress as possible.
A small business is trying to break into the e-commerce market online.
They desire to develop a site that they don't have to put forward much effort to manage.
- Develop a site to properly market their products and services.
- Research domain name and web hosting services and provide the client with a comparison matrix with the costs and services provided highlighting those services that will most closely meet both the clients' and our solutions' needs.
- Do similar research for e-commerce providers such as PayPal and EBay and figure out which one will most closely match the client's demands and needs.
A retail shop needed to update their marketing methods.
They already have a base logo and standard colour scheme but have figured that the material is a little dated.
- Take the existing materials and identify the key elements within them.
- Research the available mediums and the formats and sizes to release materials to those mediums.
- Decide what information needs to be included with marketing materials.
- Produce several prototypes for the release formats.
- Based on client feedback figure out which ones are closest to the desired output and refine them till they meet the client's desired results.
- Release it to the public through the discovered methods previously researched.